Epi-Pet is the Only cosmetic company ever to received an approval from the APA. The APA does not usually test chemicals or liquids but an exception was made for this outstanding product. This approval is based on the word of the manufacture and real world testing. Consumers are urged to leave feedback as well so the approval can be ongoing.
The Only Broad Spectrum Sunscreen for Pets!
Buy EPI-PET SUNSCREEN 4oz Spray Now! (click on link)
Epi-Pet Sun Protector Now Endorsed by AAHA (American Animal Hospital Assoc) and the SPCA
The only sunscreen in the pet industry that meets the FDA's ingredient testing standards as required by the FDA for such a product to be legal. Human sunscreens are not formulated nor are they prepared to be compatable with the skin of pets. *The Epi-Pet Sun Protector Sunscreen is safe if licked once it is applied to the dog!
NOT TO BE USED ON CATS
Why use Sun Protector Sunscreen?
Why use Epi-Pet's Sun Protector Sunscreen?
- To prevent sunburns, especially on light skinned pets
- The prevent the pain associated with sunburn
- To reduce exposure to damaging UVA and UVB sun rays
- To protect against the development of malignant skin tumors such as melanomas, carcinomas, sarcomas and mast cell tumors type II
- To prevent skin inflammation that can lead to dermatitus which can aggravate pre-existing skin diseases
Ingredients and Functions
- It is the only pet sunscreen that meets the FDA guidelines for ingredient stability
- Quick Dry Formulation
- Non-Greasy, it doesn't leave an oily film like human sunscreens
- It includes sunscreen ingredients that rate equivalent to 30-40 SPF in human sunscreens
- It is effective in blocking both UVA and UVB sun rays
- The unique bag on valve spray can is environmentally friendly and it provides a constant spray from all angles
- It contains vitamin E and other ingredients that act as antioxidants and skin enrichers
- It offers a pleasant vanilla fragrance after application
- Ethylhexl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen
- Octyl Salicylate (Sunscreen)
- Homosalate (Sunscreen)
- Benzophenone-3 (Sunscreen)
- Alcohol Denaturated (Disinfectant, Grease Cutter)
- Aqua (Water)
- Ethyllhexyl Salicylate (Sunscreen + Solubilizer)
- C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier - provides the "good skin feel")
- Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer (Resin Barrier for Water Proofing)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E, Antioxidant, Skin Conditioner, Skin Desensitizer)
- Parfume (Vanilla Fragrance)
Related Articles on Sun protection in Pets